Perfect for the Parties and functions, this is a great recipe for an easy, foolproof cake recipe.Cake that melts in your mouth for the best delight every time. Try this cake recipe at home and Enjoy it.
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Ginger-Cream Filling | cake recipe:
Angel food cake mixes with pumpkin for a new flavor twist. Layers of whipped cream make it a dreamy dessert. its all about cake recipe.
Prep Time:10 MIN
Total Time:3 hour
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box (1 lb) Betty Crocker™ white angel food cake mix
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cold water
- Ginger-Cream Filling
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 350°F. In extra large glass or metal bowl or dish, beat cake fixing with electric blender on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 10-inch angel food (tube) cake pan.
- Bake 38 to 48 minutes or until crust is dark golden brown and cracks are dry. Instantly turn pan upside down onto heatproof pipe or glass bottle. Let hang around 2 hours or until cake is totally cool. Extricate cake from side of dish with knife or long metal spatula. Flip around cake onto serving plate.
- In chilled substantial bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar with electric blender on high speed until stiff. Fold in ginger. Cut cake horizontally in half to make 2 even layers. Spread half of the filling on bottom layer; replace top of cake. Spread remaining filling on top of cake. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.
FOR MORE cake recipe scroll down to see!!
Tuxedo cake | chocolate cake recipe
Dress up dessert with the dark choc and buttercream levels of this tuxedo cake! It’s All about chocolate cake recipe.
7.5cm-deep 7 x 23.5cm (platform way of measuring) loaf pan
- 100g butter, at room temperature
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) deep cocoa
- 80ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Framboise liqueur or Chambord
- 250g fresh raspberries, plus extra, to decorate
- 200g chocolates, melted, cooled
- 400g butter, at room temperature
- 300g (2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk
Select all ingredients in chocolate cake recipe.
Preheat range to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease factors and bottom part of any 7.5cm-deep, 7 x 23.5cm (foundation way of measuring) loaf skillet and lines with baking newspaper.
Place butter, glucose, eggs and vanilla in a bowl. Use electric beaters to beat on low for 30 seconds. Add flour, milk and cocoa. Beat on low for a further 30 seconds until combined. Increase defeat and acceleration for 1 minute until even, scraping disadvantages. Spoon concoction into prepared skillet and smooth the surface.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer placed at the heart comes out clean. Convert pan ugly on a wire rack and invite wedding cake to cool in pan completely.
FOR MORE: Frozen yougurt bark recipe
3.For the buttercream, use electric beaters to conquer the butter in a dish until soft. Gradually add the icing sugar and dairy, until creamy and pale.
4.Cut the wedding cake into 4 even levels horizontally. Wash the loaf pan and re-line with baking paper. Place the top coating of the wedding cake, cut-side up, in the base of the well prepared pan. Brush with a little liqueur and get spread around with a thin level of buttercream. Sandwich with the next layer of cake, pressing down gently to ensure the layers are even.
Brush with liqueur, get spread around with a slender coating of buttercream then. Place raspberries, point side down, in even rows within the buttercream, gently pressing down. Spread another layer of cake with buttercream. Place the part, buttercream-side down, on top of the raspberries, delicately pressing to sandwich the berries and allowing buttercream to load the raspberry centres. Duplicate with the liqueur, buttercream and the ultimate layer of wedding cake. Cover with plastic place and cover in the fridge for 1 hour to firm.
5.Remove cake from pan carefully. Spread top and sides with remaining buttercream. Place in the fridge for one hour or until firm.
6.Place the wedding cake on a providing platter. Reserve 2 tbs of the melted delicious chocolate. Pour the remaining chocolate outrageous of cake, allowing it to drip down the factors. Drizzle the excess raspberries with the reserved chocolate. Put on top of wedding cake.
Try more recipes like chocolate cake recipe.