Perfect for the Parties and other functions, this is a great recipe for an easy, foolproof apple cake recipe.Apple cake that melts in your mouth for the best delight every time. Try this apple cake recipe at home and Enjoy it.
One-Bowl Apple-Spice Bundt Cake with Butterscotch Glaze|apple Cake Recipe
Chopped apples give texture and flavor to this easy one-bowl cake. The simple butterscotch glaze topping takes the flavor over the top!. Its all about apple Cake recipe.
Prep Time: 20 MIN
Total Time: 2 Hour 20 MIN
Apple Cake Recipe:
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ spice cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped (2 cups)
- Butterscotch Glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 2 tablespoons milk
Dried apple slices, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 10- or 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- 2 In large bowl, beat all Cake ingredients except apples with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Stir in apples. Pour into pan.
- 3 Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; turn upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate, and remove pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Place cake on serving plate.
- 4 In medium bowl, beat Butterscotch Glaze ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth and well combined. Drizzle on top of cake. Garnish with dried apple slices.
Note: This recipe is taken from bettycrocker.com
FOR MORE apple cake recipe Scroll Down to see!
Tuxedo cake | chocolate cake recipe
Dress up dessert with the dark choc and buttercream levels of this tuxedo cake! It’s All about chocolate cake recipe.
7.5cm-deep 7 x 23.5cm (platform way of measuring) loaf pan
- 100g butter, at room temperature
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) deep cocoa
- 80ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Framboise liqueur or Chambord
- 250g fresh raspberries, plus extra, to decorate
- 200g chocolates, melted, cooled
- 400g butter, at room temperature
- 300g (2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk
Select all ingredients in chocolate cake recipe.
Preheat range to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease factors and bottom part of any 7.5cm-deep, 7 x 23.5cm (foundation way of measuring) loaf skillet and lines with baking newspaper.
Place butter, glucose, eggs and vanilla in a bowl. Use electric beaters to beat on low for 30 seconds. Add flour, milk and cocoa. Beat on low for a further 30 seconds until combined. Increase defeat and acceleration for 1 minute until even, scraping disadvantages. Spoon concoction into prepared skillet and smooth the surface.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer placed at the heart comes out clean. Convert pan ugly on a wire rack and invite wedding cake to cool in pan completely.
FOR MORE: Frozen yougurt bark recipe
3.For the buttercream, use electric beaters to conquer the butter in a dish until soft. Gradually add the icing sugar and dairy, until creamy and pale.
4.Cut the wedding cake into 4 even levels horizontally. Wash the loaf pan and re-line with baking paper. Place the top coating of the wedding cake, cut-side up, in the base of the well prepared pan. Brush with a little liqueur and get spread around with a thin level of buttercream. Sandwich with the next layer of cake, pressing down gently to ensure the layers are even.
Brush with liqueur, get spread around with a slender coating of buttercream then. Place raspberries, point side down, in even rows within the buttercream, gently pressing down. Spread another layer of cake with buttercream. Place the part, buttercream-side down, on top of the raspberries, delicately pressing to sandwich the berries and allowing buttercream to load the raspberry centres. Duplicate with the liqueur, buttercream and the ultimate layer of wedding cake. Cover with plastic place and cover in the fridge for 1 hour to firm.
5.Remove cake from pan carefully. Spread top and sides with remaining buttercream. Place in the fridge for one hour or until firm.
6.Place the wedding cake on a providing platter. Reserve 2 tbs of the melted delicious chocolate. Pour the remaining chocolate outrageous of cake, allowing it to drip down the factors. Drizzle the excess raspberries with the reserved chocolate. Put on top of wedding cake.
Try more recipes like chocolate cake recipe.