Perfect for birthdays and Parties, this is a great recipe for an easy, foolproof chocolate cake recipe.Chocolate cake that melts in your mouth for the best chocolate delight every time. Try this chocolate cake recipe recipe at home and Enjoy it.
The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe | chocolate cake recipe
Chocolate cake recipe with decadent chocolate frosting that will quickly become your favorite.
By Author: Robyn Stone!
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:30 mins
Total time:45 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tea spoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- One teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring.
For the cake:
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter. Beat on high speed for about 1 minute to add air to the batter.
- Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely.
- Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
The cake batter will be very thin after adding the boiling water. This is correct and results in the most delicious and moist chocolate cake I’ve ever tasted!
MORE chocolate cake recipe is shown as below! Scroll Down to see!!
Tuxedo cake | chocolate cake recipe
Dress up dessert with the dark choc and buttercream levels of this tuxedo cake! It’s All about chocolate cake recipe.
7.5cm-deep 7 x 23.5cm (platform way of measuring) loaf pan
- 100g butter, at room temperature
- 155g (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) deep cocoa
- 80ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Framboise liqueur or Chambord
- 250g fresh raspberries, plus extra, to decorate
- 200g chocolates, melted, cooled
- 400g butter, at room temperature
- 300g (2 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 2 tablespoons milk
Select all ingredients in chocolate cake recipe.
Preheat range to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease factors and bottom part of any 7.5cm-deep, 7 x 23.5cm (foundation way of measuring) loaf skillet and lines with baking newspaper.
Place butter, glucose, eggs and vanilla in a bowl. Use electric beaters to beat on low for 30 seconds. Add flour, milk and cocoa. Beat on low for a further 30 seconds until combined. Increase defeat and acceleration for 1 minute until even, scraping disadvantages. Spoon concoction into prepared skillet and smooth the surface.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer placed at the heart comes out clean. Convert pan ugly on a wire rack and invite wedding cake to cool in pan completely.
FOR MORE: Frozen yougurt bark recipe
3.For the buttercream, use electric beaters to conquer the butter in a dish until soft. Gradually add the icing sugar and dairy, until creamy and pale.
4.Cut the wedding cake into 4 even levels horizontally. Wash the loaf pan and re-line with baking paper. Place the top coating of the wedding cake, cut-side up, in the base of the well prepared pan. Brush with a little liqueur and get spread around with a thin level of buttercream. Sandwich with the next layer of cake, pressing down gently to ensure the layers are even.
Brush with liqueur, get spread around with a slender coating of buttercream then. Place raspberries, point side down, in even rows within the buttercream, gently pressing down. Spread another layer of cake with buttercream. Place the part, buttercream-side down, on top of the raspberries, delicately pressing to sandwich the berries and allowing buttercream to load the raspberry centres. Duplicate with the liqueur, buttercream and the ultimate layer of wedding cake. Cover with plastic place and cover in the fridge for 1 hour to firm.
5.Remove cake from pan carefully. Spread top and sides with remaining buttercream. Place in the fridge for one hour or until firm.
6.Place the wedding cake on a providing platter. Reserve 2 tbs of the melted delicious chocolate. Pour the remaining chocolate outrageous of cake, allowing it to drip down the factors. Drizzle the excess raspberries with the reserved chocolate. Put on top of wedding cake.
Try more recipes like chocolate cake recipe.